Do you know how FANG grades coding interviews for software engineers?
How does the grading system work in FANG?
What are the grading standards in Google?
Also it's not enough to solve the problem; you also need to pay attention to other important factors:
- Questions clarifications
- Upfront estimation and options
- Edge cases and exceptions
- Sub functions and main function
- Test cases
- Time and space complexity
- Bug-free coding
- coding style
- logical and maintainable
Additionally, some companies have their own special rounds or focuses. For example:
- Amazon, Uber like to interview the lower level design.
- TikTok and Amazon may present difficult OA questions.
- Certain small/mid-sized companies may focus on hands-on API development.
- Some companies are highly selective when it comes to making hiring decisions, such as Snowflake and TikTok.
Get one-to-one training from Google Facebook engineers
Learn from Facebook and Google senior engineers interviewed 100+ candidates.
Most recent interview questions and system design topics gathered from aonecode alumnus.
One-to-one online classes. Get feedbacks from real interviewers.
Customized Private Class
Already a coding expert? - Advance straight to hard interview topics of your interest.
New to the ground? - Develop basic coding skills with your own designated mentor.
Days before interview? - Focus on most important problems in target company question bank.